Question ðŸ˜µI'm confused!! How to edit resources?

SARRAF

I'm getting my mi band 4 soon. So I thought, "Why not learn to make custom resources earlier?"
But when I got inside the "GUIDES AND & DISCUSSION" section, I saw so many threads that I feel lost now.😵 someone lead me in the right direction. Please!!!
I tried some of those methods. But windows is stopping me from doing them. Can someone show me a safe and trusted way of editing the resource file for mi band 4? please...🥺

SARRAF

I watched this thread before. But I'm not familiar with the extension .bin. So, I got confused.
So far I know, resource files have .res extension.
And one more thing. whenever I drag & drop the resource file onto 'mb4_resource_tool.exe' or 'watchface.exe', windows shows this...

I want something safer. like the tool to change mi band 3 resources. (Amaz FitBip Tools) windows doesn't stop me from running it.​

I watched this thread before. But I'm not familiar with the extension .bin. So, I got confused.
So far I know, resource files have .res extension.
And one more thing. whenever I drag & drop the resource file onto 'mb4_resource_tool.exe' or 'watchface.exe', windows shows this...

View attachment 8791
I want something safer. like the tool to change mi band 3 resources. (Amaz FitBip Tools) windows doesn't stop me from running it.​
Resource files are of .bin or .res extension , there is not much of a difference and both of them work the same,

I assure you that the tool is safe to use and is developed by Geekdoings's member ,

It's just that your PC does not recognize the tool , probably it's either your security settings not allowing it to work or it is firewall , however the tool is completely safe 😄

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00