S@ Resources v88 (fw v1.0.9.22) [compilation from 'First UI...' to 'Gitch UI v83']

Did that work?

• Totally

• Noooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SARRAF

Customize your mi band 4 with the new firmware update (v1.0.9.22) and enjoy the resource... πŸ˜„
This is a compilation of all the mi band 4 resources so far. I haven't created any new animation or icon. But almost everything has a new look than the original resource. If you haven't customized your mi band 4 yet, then it's definitely worth it!

Here is the download...

Thank you to all Geekdoing members for their awesome contributions. 😊
⚠ I'm not responsible for any bricked smart band. Only use it with firmware v1.0.9.22. Use it at your own risk...

Attachments

Last edited:
Please send me the best resources tools to edit resources for mi band 4

Please I am not able to do that

Btw your theme war really good keep it doing like this

Customize your mi band 4 with the new firmware update (v1.0.9.22) and enjoy the resource... πŸ˜„
This is a compilation of all the mi band 4 resources so far. I haven't created any new animation or icon. But I tried to give it a nice Blue-ish look. Almost everything has a new look than the original resource. If you haven't customized your mi band 4 yet, then it's definitely worth it!

Here is the download...

Thank you to all Geekdoing members for their awesome contributions. 😊
⚠ I'm not responsible for any bricked smart band. Only use it with firmware v1.0.9.22. Use it at your own risk...
Great work ,
Hopefully the tool and Photoshop worked for youπŸ˜„

SARRAF

Great work ,
Hopefully the tool and Photoshop worked for youπŸ˜„
Thank you. But this is not my original work. It's a remixed theme. I didn't change any icons here. But my original work is coming soon. Wait till then... πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah, the tool worked, thanks for the help. But I didn't go with the cracked version of photoshop. I use tinypng.com to compress files. πŸ˜„

Thank you. But this is not my original work. It's a remixed theme. I didn't change any icons here. But my original work is coming soon. Wait till then... πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah, the tool worked, thanks for the help. But I didn't go with the cracked version of photoshop. I use tinypng.com to compress files. πŸ˜„
Excited to see your work in the near future
πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29