RES OPPO Watch (ColorOS Watch 1.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v96 to v97

Which version of our theme you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resources Version

MrVR

Sir pls make new themes for mi band 4 we are waiting for so may days new theme is not uploading on geekdoing pls make
Bro first thing is that my board exams are in just two months and I don't want to score less as an indian you can understand the importance.
So till then thanks

MrVR

Its the new version not there.
Sorry for that inconvenience ๐Ÿ˜” we will try to bring the v0.9 for v96 as soon as possible.
Actually I am busy with my exams recently but by the mid of the next week we'll try to bring new versions for both v97 and v96.
Thanks

Sorry for that inconvenience ๐Ÿ˜” we will try to bring the v0.9 for v96 as soon as possible.
Actually I am busy with my exams recently but by the mid of the next week we'll try to bring new versions for both v97 and v96.
Thanks
Oh i ๐Ÿ‘€

MrVR

HELLO everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š I am very happy to announce that we have started pre beta testing of oppo watch theme for Mi band 5.
If anyone wants the theme he can get it.

(We're not responsible for bricked devices)
View attachment 14247
(note: this is an experimental version,so firstly all the icons haven't been changed and some of them don't have very good quality please don't complain about the icons in the comment section. But if you have any ideas about how the incomplete icons can look like,we'll be pleased)
(
And please know that all of these icons are subject to change.)
(
note: If you want to create Youtube(videos) reviews about this theme, firstly we want to thank you for wanting to publicly show our hard work but please include the name of the creators (Hessam Darvishi and Vansh Rathore) and send the full website link (not a direct link or anything) so that whoever wants to download our theme gets to see all the new versions of the theme and access to the newer things that we'll put in our website after the time of publishing the video to YouTube, thanks again for supporting us.)

This theme isn't just like any other themes, because we are carefully studying the UI and icons in the oppo watch and our own oppo phones and we are extracting all those icons to look as good as possible. We are also currently working on bringing some of the oppo watch watch faces to the MI band 4. And with your help we can create the most accurate oppo watch theme ever possible.
I want to thank my friend "Hessam Darvishi" aka "He5am2099" who is helping me create this theme.
Enjoy!!

Download (direct link) (latest version):

V97
Version 0.9 v97

(note: resource version v96 should only be used with firmware version 1.0.9.66 and v97 should only be used with firmware version 1.0.9.68)
(all the numbers that say version 0.8.x.x are our theme's version and are not connected to neither the firmware version nor the resource version, they're only there to demonstrate changes that we make to the resources)

Credits:
I wanted to give credit to "MagicalUnicorn" for her wonderful york (mi band 5) theme which We've used as the base of this theme but will slowly change the theme to oppo watch style icons.

Youtube videos of our themes and watchfaces:
"Oppo colorOS theme on mi band 4!!!" By "Aaryan Patel"

"Oppo watch theme for mi band 4 (new theme for mi band 4)" by "The Ghanchakkar's"
"How to put amazing and advanced Oppo Watch theme in Mi band 4" by "Tech World"
Any advice or appreciation would be tremendous
Hey everyone join our telegram channel for latest news, updates and pre-betas.The UI Porters
Bro I need new version for v 96 as u have for v97 I need 0.9 v96

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui