Question Mi Band 7 Dead

djemo

Hi,

After trying to update the latest firmware 1.27.0.4 from Zepp Life, on the step apply update, my Mi Band 7 went to reboot and never turned on. I tried to started with the charging cable but still nothing happens. There is no lights on the display or the sensors. The band doesn't connect with Bluetooth on iPhone.
Is there any other way to troubleshoot this?
The band is CN version bought from Aliexpress, didn't have any problems before with previous updates.

Thanks

Jokers

Hi,

After trying to update the latest firmware 1.27.0.4 from Zepp Life, on the step apply update, my Mi Band 7 went to reboot and never turned on. I tried to started with the charging cable but still nothing happens. There is no lights on the display or the sensors. The band doesn't connect with Bluetooth on iPhone.
Is there any other way to troubleshoot this?
The band is CN version bought from Aliexpress, didn't have any problems before with previous updates.

Thanks
contact your seller and explain ur problem, the seller will replace it

djemo

I will try to contact the seller. I might need to ship it back which might cost half of the band.

Jokers

I will try to contact the seller. I might need to ship it back which might cost half of the band.
damn but yea usually the buyer is the one paying for the shipping fee if you're returning the item

djemo

No,
Talks with AliExpress store was useless, they try to blame me because I swim with it :).
I bought a new one from another store but now I am afraid to update it with new firmware the same version that kill the first band.
I will try to complete empty the battery on the first one and try to charge it again, but might take some time to discharge the battery on the bend that is off.

the devices are water resistant at about 50 meters depth, so swimming in shallow water or having a shower while wearing it is perfectly fine. they just didn't want to replace it.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu