RES Lux Dark | v93/v96 (BETA)

Should I continue working on this resource?

• Yes, totally!

• Nope, trash. Leave the project...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Resources Version

Mayank1234

New update!!!
Tweaks added! And new DOWNLOAD LINK provided!!! Check 'em out yourself. (Some little changes might not catch your eyes in the previews. So, flash it and explore yourself...

• All buttons are rounded up instead of a box. (including those in the lock screen)
  • & colors are changed with our familiar greed & red color.
  • Watchface up&down indicators are now transparent gray color. (Didn't change the shape. I do it if you guys recommend it.)
  • Stopwatch's start & pause buttons, timer's increase & decrease buttons are changed with corresponding number colors. (I know, the pause button in the timer isn't green. It's because the stopwatch & timer uses the same button. So, I had to choose one.)

Upcoming updates...
  1. Translation changes
  2. Main Icons' color blinding in issue fix.

Applause 👏

New update!!!
Tweaks added! And new DOWNLOAD LINK provided!!! Check 'em out yourself. (Some little changes might not catch your eyes in the previews. So, flash it and explore yourself...
  • All buttons are rounded up instead of a box. (including those in the lock screen)
  • & colors are changed with our familiar greed & red color.
  • Watchface up&down indicators are now transparent gray color. (Didn't change the shape. I do it if you guys recommend it.)
  • Stopwatch's start & pause buttons, timer's increase & decrease buttons are changed with corresponding number colors. (I know, the pause button in the timer isn't green. It's because the stopwatch & timer uses the same button. So, I had to choose one.)

Upcoming updates...
  1. Translation changes
  2. Main Icons' color blinding in issue fix.
Thanks for the update 👏👏👏👏

Mayank1234

You can change the watchface indicator shape and you can make the translations stretched or you can change them into comic bold font.(y)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui